This was a single floor fit out in the Melbourne CBD, that was a complete refurbishment of there office space, meeting rooms.
Overall the works were completed on time with all of the clients requirements met.
Change the scope of works to read:-
- Disconnect and make safe of power.
- Install soft-wiring cabling for all workstations.
- Reconfigure lighting zones.
- Supply and installation of feature lighting in reception, board & meeting rooms.
- Supply and installation of Dynalite control and interface.
- Supply and installation of recessed floor-boxes.
- Modify existing switchboard to accommodate RCD circuit breakers in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Dynalite Control System was designed & installed to operate all lighting throughout the offices. This system is controlled through time control, motion detection and PE cell operation and consists of networks linked via an Ethernet Backbone to a computer in the Communications room.
- The system allows the user to control, monitor and adjust time schedules to suit the client’s needs. Building floor plans and site plans have been used to generate a graphical representation of the office and provide accurate, real-time status of lighting levels. The lighting control system is also interfaced with the security system for simultaneous third party control.